Slipstream game

edited August 2010 in ScreenMonkey General
I have been running a savage worlds campaign called slipstream using screenmonkey as a mapping system for my table game. I want to try and expand the game to include players who want to play the game online. I use a program called hero lab to create characters and then use the expanded text file editor to transfer character stats to my own slipstream markers. I use the standard 32 bit square icons, but some of the icons are a bit bigger so that players can see a larger picture of the characters. Eventhough these markers are larger I still use the designated square measurements on the map to measure combat distances. Also, to expediate play I do not use playing cards for initiative and instead either roll a 1d100 or a 1d65 for initiative. If I use 1d100 1 and 100 are the joker, and if i use the 1d65 64 and 65 are the joker. If you are familiar with savage worlds you can send me a character sheet of your character and I can use hero lab to build your character, Note, I modified my savage worlds system by placing various psionic powers from other games to provide a much more expansive psionic list. I have added an inhouse magic system that is a modified version of true sorcery for those players who want to use a magi character. If you are interested in playing Slipstream you can contact me at

markmadrinan8@gmail.com

My Slipstream adventure is more expansive than the original idea and you can play many sci fi variants in my game. So far in the current party I have an Atlantean, A space Marine, and a psionic user.

Leave a Comment