Jörðgarð Map of the Week #317 - Mine Level 5

The 317th Map of the Week is from the forthcoming Jörðgarð Trails adventure "In the Salt Mine." It shows Level 5 of the mine.

Key to the Map of Level 5

1. The Depths of the Great Hall.

2. Rail Shaft into the Great Hall.

3. Elevator Shaft with Wooden Foot Bridge.

4. Mining Hall. There are 320 salt golems in this hall. It has stairways for accessing the higher mining ledges and stairway-slide combinations connecting it to Hall No. 5 on this level.

5. Mining Hall. There are 290 salt golems in this hall. It has stairways for accessing the higher mining ledges and stairway-slide combinations connecting it to Hall No. 4 on this level.

6. Mining Hall. There are 950 salt golems in this hall.

7. Mining Hall. There are 1,200 salt golems in this hall.

8. Cave-In. In the course of the adventure, orcs will clear the rubble and invade from here.

9. Mining Hall. There are 1,400 salt golems in this hall.

10. Mining Hall. There are 1,400 salt golems in this hall.

11. Mining Hall. There are 1,100 salt golems in this hall.

12. Mining Hall. There are 1,600 salt golems in this hall.

The graphic above is reduced in size. You can get the full-sized map in two versions:

1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (12 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.

2. As JPG flat map of 1360 x 1020 Pixels (710 KB), available from the NBOS website at:

nbos.com/nox/download.php?id=818.

Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:

vintyri.org/joerdhgardh/

Next week: Mine Level 6 - Northern Section

Leave a Comment