Fast Bang script

Hello,
I'm trying to use Daniel Williamson's FastBang plugin. I import a file (for instance, Hip 50ly csv). All looks good and I can save that file. I can then run the plugin. Looking around after the plugin is finished, it looks like it did exactly what it's supposed to......whole bunch of random children attached to the original data (which only had star data). However, when I save the file, it doesn't seem to save the new data generated by the plugin.....it's only saving the original data. FWIW, I'm running AS3(f) on a MacStudio with Parallels. It has always seemed to have run fine. For some reason, it just seems that it doesn't want to save the modified file. I can't get it to save on top of the original (just using save) nor does it save the updated data with a SaveAs. Oh, and this is a Win11 VM in Parallels. Other than "use a Winders box" are there any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jim

Comments

• <Ack!> User error......I found that if I saved the file in a higher level folder, then it seems to be working fine. And the script is a champ.

Leave a Comment