Can you zoom with the mouse wheel?

Is it possible to zoom in and out of the map with the mouse wheel? If not, I would respectfully like to request that as a feature in any upcoming versions.

Thanks,

Bill

Comments

• Berentain wrote:
    Is it possible to zoom in and out of the map with the mouse wheel? If not, I would respectfully like to request that as a feature in any upcoming versions.

If you click the zoom tool symbol, yes. But the zoom results might not be quite what you're seeking. Try it and see if it satisfies you.
  • Thanks Mark. Not sure how I missed that. I guess every time I tried, I didn't have the zoom tool selected. I was actually getting frustrated that I had to use separate buttons to zoom in and zoom out.

For anyone else having trouble with this:
    Select the zoom tool (magnifying glass) from the standard tools.
    Zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.
    Make sure your mouse is over where you want to zoom to because it zooms to a spot under your mouse pointer reguardless of any objects that might be selected.

Another good feature when you know what to expect is to select the zoom tool and grab an area on your map (like creating a rectangle). You will zoom to that area filling your workspace.

-Bill

Leave a Comment