Generator Editor

How about adding a tab for adding to the lists. Yeah I know I can do it via notpad etc., but once lists get above a certain number, is hard to spot what you have already added, what you haven't especially if its a file you pass around. e.g. Planet Name generator - get out to 50LY+ and you are looking at a lot of systems/planets/moons etc.,

Would quite like to see a simple wysiwyg editor tab too for simple creation and stitching.
i.e. box fields for your standard text, plus list boxes for your variables (preferably one that can sort) I need to generate systems, ships, commodities, etc., into simple ups missions for something I am working on, would make life a lot easier - if I could generate/add to various lists then stitch them via a small mission generator.

Hell I would pay for that!

Comments

• Hello Silkius,

I often have the same trouble. I copy each table into Libreoffice since it has a sort feature under tools. Thankfully Libreoffice is freeware, though it will ask for a donation when you download it doing such is not necessary.

• I recently discovered that the Console area lists what is wrong. I don't know if it helps much but it has helped me a whole lot.

• Notepad++ has a sort feature (on the menu under Edit/Line Operations/ and then there are a bunch of options). Also a bunch of other features and you can define a "language" to do automatic color coding etc. See http://forum.nbos.com/discussion/comment/4087/#Comment_4087

Leave a Comment