Changing Font Problem

The new version of the CSD fixed many issues with it, but I'm having one that is fustrating.

I'm having difficulty in selecting specific fonts to use just about all the time. The further down my font is in the list of available fonts the harder it is to access. The scroll speed drops the lower down the list of available fonts I go and sometimes it seems like the font list has just fozen up.

Any one have any advice on how to deal with this or has had any problems in changing text fonts?

Comments

• JayNOLA wrote:
    I'm having difficulty in selecting specific fonts to use just about all the time. The further down my font is in the list of available fonts the harder it is to access. The scroll speed drops the lower down the list of available fonts I go and sometimes it seems like the font list has just fozen up.

That problem I can't duplicate. I'm working with 64-bit Windows 7 and 8 GB memory. I also have tried it under Windows 7 32-Bit and Windows XP Pro 32-Bit on machines with only 2 GB memory. I can't duplicate this problem there either. All three machines have a ridiculously huge collection of fonts, but the list scrolls fine. Somehow, I never have gotten around to a font cleanup.

The original version of this message described another problem I was having. I'm deleting those comments because I discovered the problem was caused by a mouse that was going through slow death phases rather than any problem with CD Designer.
  • JayNOLA wrote:

I'm not sure what the cause might be here. I cant seem to duplicate it.

Do you have FM too? Thats the same font selector used by FM. I'm curious if you have a problem there too.
  • Hey Ed and Mark,

I have FM too. The font problem occurs with that program, also I just checked it. Same problem also occurs with the Keep too. I've been using the Keep for a few months and never noticed that as I was just using the default Ariel font for all my entries. (I usually just use the deault font when I'm working with a NOBS program.)

I'm using a laptop with Windows 7 32 bit version on a 2 .20GHz Inel Celeron Dual Core, 4 GB of Memory.

I don't have the font select problem with other programs. I've got a large amount of fonts on the system too.

Leave a Comment