Bottles and Jars Art Packfor Dundjinni, Fractal Mapper or CC

Permission is granted by NBOS to make this posting. Thanks, Ed!

Bottles and Jars Art Packfor Dundjinni, Fractal Mapper or CC3
629 ready-to-use .png art with support files
4.96 MEG
Usage: Licensed for personal or commercial use in finished maps or other artwork.

http://www.creativegremlins.com/marketp ... ttles.html

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_i ... s_id=88144

All art has been prescaled to 1" = 5' at 200 dpi, and all the necessary files have already been added to make this pack work for both Dundjinni and Fractal Mapper. This pack can also be used in CC3, but art will have to be imported into CC3 at the HI scale manually.

Usage: Licensed for personal or commercial use in finished maps or other artwork

Art has been optimized to give the perfect amount of variation in each set. This will keep repetition from showing in your finished maps.

Textures for each of the 17 different bottles or jars in this set:

Bone
Clay (x2)
Copper
Crystal - Blue
Crystal - Clear
Crystal - Red
Enamaled
Glass (mixed)
Gold
Iron
Porcelian
Rusty
Silver
Stone (x2)
Terracotta

Each texture style comes in both standing and tipped over poses, and ncludes an additional plate, stopper, and lid as seperate componets.

bottles01.jpg

MagicShopdemo.jpg

Comments

• Greetings!

Your preview shots all look like great work. Unfortunately it appears that the only way one can review your EULA is to buy the product. For someone who's making maps only for his or her RPG campaign, that's not important. But some of us do a bit more than that. To give you an example, ProFantasy Ltd. sells CC3 symbol sets separately and advertises them for use with FM8, commercial and non-commercial use. However, once you read the PF license, the big GOTCHA for commercial users comes. You may use PF's symbols in commercial maps as long as they are not embedded in the maps. I queried PF to ask whether they really meant that, and I have in writing from them that indeed they do. That license provision makes their product 100% useless to our group.

So ... if you want to interest people who make maps beyond the limits of their own campaigns, you might want to give a thought or two to letting us (and our lawyers) see the license before we buy. I think our project group could get quite interested in buying any symbols/objects and textures/fill patterns that you release, if we felt assured that we could use them.

Leave a Comment