Hi Ed, All,
I was using the default for html output, trying it out, and I found that all my text was running together on one line. I took a look at the html output and I found "line-height" is set to 0.0.
<p style=" text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; [B]line-height: 0.0;[/B] page-break-inside: avoid; padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;"><span style=" font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Gentium'; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: none;">1</span><span style=" font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Gentium'; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #000000; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: none;">. The entrance to the cave is littered with small rubble, upon closer inspection they appear to be fragments of statues, all smashed. The wind whistles here through the small rat hole to the east, and there is a smell of dampness to it. The ceiling is only 8 foot high here.</span></p>
If the line-height is set to 0.0 it won't display properly, this should be changed for all html files to 1 or 2 at least. Here's the W3C demo which demonstrates the various line-height settings, if you try 0 as the value each text line will overwrite the others which is basically what I'm seeing in my HTML.
I did a search and replace on all of the HTML files in the output replacing line-height: 0.0 with line-height: 1; and voila! A big improvement. The CSS line height really affects the result. This would have to be corrected in all the output html files. I took a look at the base.html files but I didn't see this so it can't be corrected there.
Once I fix the line-height value my output looks as intended, which means the default works quite well once the line-height is fixed.
Another thing I noticed, the font Gentium was in the source that I cut and pasted into the document but in TK the text font used was actually Arial. So, the export retained my original font from the cut and paste.