Hello. I was browsing rpg.net forums, and suddenly I was an ad about information manager for games. I clicked it and was stunned to see an application that i was looking for for ages! I was very exited about it and downloaded the trial version. I see everything what i need there, but i have few questions about the licence and stuff. Here are my questions:
1. On how much PC in can install the program? Currently I use a laptop in work, desktop in home, and an EeePC to DM. It's obvious easy to plan everything on bigger than 10 inch screen
Can I install The Keep on 3 different PC? Is there limit on this?
2. How I can run it off a flash stick?
3. When I purchase the program from DriveThruRPG.com for example, I have 5 downloads per purchase. If for some reason I use all my downloads, can I rely on you to provide me the file?
4. Is there online activation or some other limits enforced by the software?
Few issuses now:
1. For some reason the "files" directory is locked and I can't access it and can't view the .pdf files that are currently attached into a current database. What can cause this?
2. The image viewer is handling very sluggish files bigger than 1-2 MB. For exmaple world map of Creation (Exalted 2nd edition) is very slow to navigate. Do you plan improvement on the tools?
Thanks in advance for the answers.