Is there a tutorial or even a wiki for this program?

I am a complete newb to this program and have some decent coding experience in using Javascript in Adobe Acrobat pro. I designed a comprehensive character sheet in Adobe that has loads of calculations, so many calculations that it slows down the sheet considerably. So I am hoping I can use this program for my needs and be much quicker than adobe. I have no idea where to start or how any of the programming works in this program. So any help or point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Bruce

Comments

• There is a help document located within the program itself, which helped me a little bit. The information isn't as detailed as I would have liked at the start, so I used the default template as a learning experience to build from. I've looked at another sheet from the resource vault, and I'm already scripting my own functions and absolutely love this tool. The amount of customization, along with the WYSIWYG editor, is simply fantastic. Also quite powerful if you aren't afraid of a little bit of scripting, which is not difficult if you have a little patience.

I would suggest downloading other character sheets to look at, and perhaps read the help document. It worked for me, and perhaps do some searches here on these forums. When I'm done, my character sheet(created for my homebrew system) will almost completely automate rolling characters, as well as advancement and maintenance.

Leave a Comment