Dungeon Daring symbols not showing?

I downloaded Mark Oliva's symbol set and placed them in the Map Art directory, but when I get into the program, the folders are showing up (as set notes) but not the actual symbols. When I look in the directory they're there, and seem to be indicated as FM symbols.

Any idea why they aren't showing?

Comments

• Paragon wrote:
    I downloaded Mark Oliva's symbol set and placed them in the Map Art directory, but when I get into the program, the folders are showing up (as set notes) but not the actual symbols. When I look in the directory they're there, and seem to be indicated as FM symbols. Any idea why they aren't showing?

Are you referring to our Vintyri Cartographic Collection symbols? If so, quite a number of people are using them successfully, so the problem is somewhere other than in the symbols sets. I don't know what you means by "set notes" in:
    the folders are showing up (as set notes)

The only thing I can think of is that your folder structure might be incorrect. Open the Windows Explorer and see if your structure looks like the sample below. If it doesn't then you need to correct that. If it's the same, then it's time to contact Ed Diana at support2@nbos.com.

temp.jpg 185.9K
  • It turned out, after looking at your examples, that the folders were one level to far up, i.e. they were in the symbol sets rather than the categories.

Leave a Comment