Runtime Error

edited April 2012 in The Keep General
Hello,

got my copy of The Keep yesterday (after fiddling around with the trail for about two weeks) and everything worked just fine. but after installing other NBOS applications I now get a runtime error every time I click on a topic. I think it has something to do with the integration of the Inspiration Pad, but I am not sure.

Here's a screenshot of the error message I get: TheKeep_RTE.PNG
(If that img won't show, just click on this link: DB-Link

Maybe you can make something out of this.

I'll try to reinstall every nbos software I have and check if it works then.

Comments

• This is something you'd want to send to the support email address.
  • I guess so, but it miraculously fixed itself. I don't know what happened, but when I started it a minute ago the problem is gone. No error message, no strange behavior. I really have no clue what the problem was, only that it lasted for just a couple of days. Should I send a mail to your support address anyway? I don't think this issue is easily reproducible, though.
  • Well, glad to hear the problem went away. Did something change on the system? Maybe a reboot? It sounds like perhaps something wasnt loaded right.

An email to support for this isnt necessary, so long as its no longer occurring.
  • I have not changed anything on my system, but you can never be sure on a windows machine ;) if it happens again, i'll send a support mail right away!

Leave a Comment