Unmask that varmit!

2»

Comments

• markem wrote:
    I downloaded the 1.6g version and it says "License File missing or corrupted" and then dies. Since it is an installer - shouldn't it just install and ask you for the license number again if it can't find the file? :-( (And today started out so well too....) :-/

It's not an installer, just over write the current .exe file. Delete any ShortCuts and recreate them if you use them.

Try using the "Forgot your Reg Code" link from the site located here:
    http://www.nbos.com/nox/

Should work.
  • Announcement is back up but I'm going to have to chat via the web interface. SM itself dies when I try to use it. I've uninstalled and re-installed twice now. No good.

Ok - I've switched to another system, uninstalled SM from my computer and installed it onto this other computer. It seems to be working ok now. Re-announcing. Hopefully you can still get on and play for a few minutes. :-)
  • Well, I finally gave up and removed SM from my laptop and installed it onto my web server where it functions beautifully. SM keeps saying that something is missing on the laptop. Unknown why - but it works great on the web server. :-)

Leave a Comment