Next??

edited December 2014 in General Discussion
Hey Ed, whats next on the agenda? I miss your development blog, do you have a new location for it?

Comments

• I tried a couple times, but I was never much of a consistent blogger, I'm afraid. :-)

One of the things I've been working on is an early AS3 build. I'll actually be making this available to testers at some point here. This build will be, for all intents and purposes, the AS2 you have now, only it reads and writes to a database as opposed to its own file format. In addition to better reliablity, especially for larger sectors, it will allow people to access their Astro data without having to write their own file format readers (which, for AS2, was a very serious undertaking).
  • Well let me know if there is anything I can do to help, I listed a couple of ideas on the A3 suggestion thread.
    It would be cool to see if we could do some advanced 3D graphics in the new version. (Satellite's, Space stations, Retro-rockets, generic "Traveller" style craft...)

~~Richard~~
  • Hello all I am wondering if this program would work on the game that i play supernove rise of the empire if ne one has ne idea could you please send me an idea what i need my email is krovikan1020@yahoo.com that you all
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks Ed. Of course I missed the link - doh! I did look, though!

Leave a Comment