Trade Routes plug in

I have been playing around with AS and I'm loving it! I found the Trade Routes plug in the other day and was intrigued by the graphic!

112.png

How do you get AstroSynthesis to render everything like this??? Or... was this graphic not rendered by AS?

Comments

• Hello Deinjur,
    I don't have AS with me right now so I can't be exact, but, there is an option in the File menu that will allow you to save or export as an image that will produce the result your looking for.

Best Regards,
    Alan Bartholet
  • YES. Figured it out.
    67617_148391688538149_100001019572732_225537_3713185_n.jpg

Now I just gotta crack the naming dealio and I'm set.
  • I don't have AS with me right now so I can't be exact, but, there is an option in the File menu that will allow you to save or export as an image that will produce the result your looking for.
  • edited June 2021

I am using Padre archname MSWin32-x86-multi-thread Perl 5.14.2
    I have coded in other languages but never used Perl so I don't know my way around it. I have Graph and Heap modules installed, but I've been running this and it trips an error at step 5 every time.
    It doesn't matter if I use ActiveState, Strawberry, Padre it still throws this error at stage 5

Stage 5:Finding trade routes....
    Graph::add_vertex: undef vertex at C:/Dwimperl/perl/site/lib/Graph.pm line 7
    Graph::__carp_confess('Graph::add_vertex: undef vertex') called at C:/Dwimperl/perl/site/lib/Graph.pm line 255
    Graph::add_vertex('Graph::Undirected=ARRAY(0x260f814)', undef) called at ProcessSector.pl line 654
    at C:/Dwimperl/perl/site/lib/Graph.pm line 7
    Graph::__carp_confess('Graph::add_vertex: undef vertex') called at C:/Dwimperl/perl/site/lib/Graph.pm line 255
    Graph::add_vertex('Graph::Undirected=ARRAY(0x260f814)', undef) called at ProcessSector.pl line 654
    Press any key to continue . . .

• edited June 2021

I had run plugins Generate WUP & GURPS system builder before I ran the Trade Routs script on my test sector; which failed. I then generated a new test sector without running any plugins other than Trade Routs script, this was successful. So my advice is to only run Trade Routs script as the first plugin as running others appears to have a negative impact on the functioning of the script.

Leave a Comment