I've uploaded a testing version of the latest update to The Keep. This is actually an auto-updater/web-update program that will download the new version to your PC. If you would like to try this build, download the auto-updater and place the files in this zip file into the same directory where The Keep is installed (usually 'c:\program files\nbos\TheKeep' - The files NBOSUpdater.exe and update.dat should be in the same directory where KeemCM.exe resides). Then, run NBOSUpdater.exe.
Changes in this release include (covers both changes to 1.01b and 1.01c):
- [Added] Automatic periodic backups. Can be configured in the program preferences window. This creates an export file of your entire database at specified intervals.
- [Added] Automatic updater checks. Can be configured in the program preferences window.
- [Added] Hotkeys - CTRL+P to print current item
- [Added] Hotkeys for the folders - CTRL+UP_ARROW to move an item up, CTRL+DOWN_ARROW to move an item down, CTRL+DELETE to delete selected item.
- [Added] Hotkeys for word processor - CTRL-B,I,U to Bold, Italic, and Underline text
- [Fixed] An AV occurred when the last user-created entry in the tree was moved down with 'arrange - move down'.
- [Fixed] Wrong filter displayed when selecting a .keep file to import.
- [FIXED] Fixed a problem with pasting hyperlinks
- [CHANGED] The new root folder option in the new button on the toolbar is now always enabled
- [FIXED] Hyperlinks in table cells were not working