It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
OS: Windows 10 Home Premium patched whenever patches come out (64 bit environment)
Currently Windows Defender is my main security product (in case somehow that impacts restoring windows, but I don't get this issue in other applications so...)
1. Start AS, Load Sector File
2. Invoke search dialog with query builder from menu bar (also from left side search pane that has a link and also from the Actions menu) and it appears and is usable
3. Minimize using the dialog window's title bar icon for minimize
4. Attempt to bring back the dialog by using menu bar, link on left side pane, or Actions menu - no dialog appears although the main window's title bar greys out for a moment like it is thinking or trying to do something
5. On the good side, the failure to show up does not behave like a failed script that renders the application unresponsive - you can still save your work and quit
Restart AS, reload, never ever use minimize
I am willing to help do any troubleshooting that is straightforward or to take and install a debug executable or whatever might help address this.
I could, in theory, record a video of this in action if necessary.
It's just annoying because I like to use the advanced search, but it isn't critical so it can sit in the queue. I just want to help provide info to confirm it is a bug (or isn't) if I can help with that.